Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Senior Four class will be taking U.N.E.B. tests next week (Uganda National Education Examination Board) so I'm praying for them like crazy!  I'm getting really attached to them.  I have one students who two weeks ago came to me after Sunday School and said, "I have some questions that I don't understand.  Like why do we baptize in Jesus' Name?"  Church was starting so I said, "Write your questions down and I'll have answers next week." When I got the list of questions I went to Bro. Tolstad to make sure that my answers were in line with his, and also because some of them were about diffrences between Allah and God and I've never delt with Muslim culture much before. He said that the answers were fine, but to wait until after Wednesday church to give them to the student because he was going to have question and answer session.   So I convinced the student to come to church on Wednesday but I planned on asking his questions myself because he's very quiet and reserved.  But to my surprise he participated in the discussion and asked additional questions to the ones he had given me.  After service I handed him the answers I had typed and with the same hand he slipped me some more questions.  I'm really praying that God will grant him understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment